Circle strengthens Log@Sea business network – bringing to 51% its participation , with remaining 49% for Aitek – with the purpose of offering services for the Gate Automation, the digitisation of port and intermodal nodesand and the Traffic Monitoring. Log@Sea’s software products exploit Blockchain, AI and IoT solutions, like e-Seals and Blueetooth/NFC technologies in order to ensure the interoperability of systems and processes to all players of the logistic chain.

More specifically, the software solutions conceived and developed by Log@Sea offer, through one single advanced interface, full integration with TOS (“Terminal Operating System” used by terminal operators) – thanks to Milos® TOS, with PCS (“Port Community System” used by different players involved within the port community), with various IT platforms used by MTOs – thanks to Milos® MTO, as well as those used by freight forwarders – thanks to Master SPED.
Download here the press release

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text.

Start typing and press Enter to search